Highway 7 Trip Discussion

501 Riders 501Riders Forums 501riders General Forum Highway 7 Trip Discussion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    501 Riders
    Ride Captain

Hey gang.  With just under 2 months left until this adventure, I wanted to get the discussion going about the trip.

1.  In order to accommodate riders of all skill levels, we will be stopping, on average, every hour or so.   Aside from fuel stops, these will be stops at parks, points of interest, rest areas, etc.  Do you have any requests or suggestions for places to stop?

2.  In the same vein as #1 above, We will be eating the following meals along the way:
    Dinner – El Dorado
    Breakfast – El Dorado
    Lunch – Hot Springs or Russellville
    Dinner – Harrison
    Breakfast – Harrison
    Lunch – Quitman area

Aside from that, I think most things are in order.  I’m interested in seeing what you guys come up with.

ParnellJesse
    Enforcer

I can honestly eat anything from anywhere!! I have an iron stomach and like ALL food!… Even disgusting, ridiculously unhealthy gas station food, is still delicious when on a bike trip. 😛

I’m just ready to be out on the open road again! 😎

Interstate 411
    501Riders Member

Bob’s Recommendations:

Harrison – BBQ place

Quitman – Dog House

501 Riders
    Ride Captain

If you are having problems replying, please click the TEXT tab, then the VISUAL tab.  It’s a bug that I’m currently working on fixing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Next Ride

Mammoth Spring State Park

See photos from our recent ride to Mammoth Spring State Park.

White Oak Lake & Poison Springs Battlefield

Photos from the White Oak Lake & Poison Springs Battlefield Ride on 9.19.21

Northwest Arkansas Ride – June 2021

See a playlist of our ride videos from our Northwest Arkansas Ride in June 2021.

Smokin Buns

Check out the photos from our ride to Smokin Buns on January 14, 2021. Photos Courtesy of Lisa ScottCheck out the photos from our ride to Smokin Buns on January 14, 2021. Photos Courtesy of Lisa Scott

Bob’s Birthday Ride

Happy Birthday, Bob! [gallery itemtag="dl" icontag="dt" captiontag="dd" columns="3" link="file" size="large" style="masonry" caption="title" thumb_width="75" thumb_height="75" thumb_size="medium" main_size="large" tile_size="large" fx="slide" controls="hide"...

TOYS FOR TOTS 2020

Photos from our ride to the 2020 Toys for Tots parade.

The Long Way Around (the metro)

See photos from our long way around (the metro) ride.

Mt. Magazine – 11.7.20

Check out the official ride photos from our ride to Mt. Magazine on 11.7.20

Nick’s BBQ – Carlisle

Our recent ride to east Arkansas brought us to Nick’s BBQ in Carlisle. Check out the ride photos, only at 501riders.com